This Tab has fields with toggle buttons to use the field twice for two different label of information. even if the information is not displayed it is still saved.
The Abbreviations are as follows
FN: First Name
P#: Phone Number
LN: Last Name
LH: Lien Holder
Letter: First letter of brand
Zip: Zip code
Loc: Location of brand on the animal
Notice that when the user is putting the first name in the field, there is a button next to the field that says "P#" this stands for Phone number. When the user is putting the number in the field, a FN button is displayed. Selecting these buttons will switch back and forth to enable the user to input both pieces of information.
All the information can be automatically filled in by selecting someones information from your database
1. To Start this you need to provide some information for the search. if you know the first name or the last name or the city put it the correct field and select complete. If the user is doing a broader search then user fewer letters.
while its loading it will show this screen
2. This will bring up a scrollable spreadsheet with all the information you have already provided but uploading it to the program.
Note: This example spreadsheet has been modified so no sensitive information about this company is displayed
3. from here simply select the person your looking for and then hit select.
4. The Owner screen will then display with the saved information on display in both sets of fields.
For instruction on the Hand Drawn Brand button click here
5. The recent check box can be checked to remember someones information. Once the information is in the fields in the owner tab and at least one animal recorded in the animal tab, the person can be selected from the drop down list. Note: Make sure that you give this group of information a name that is easy to remember.
after the row is added select 'Accept' from the bottom of the screen.
After saving an animal like this the name will then be available by selecting the arrow in the 'recent' field.
6. Select the 'Mod' button in the top right corner to Modify the fields of any recently saved person's information.
Select the desired Person you wish to modify, but hitting the arrow in the right of the field.
This causes the field to populate with the information that has already been saved. From this point the user can add, remove, or change the information in all the fields with the keyboard.
Once the Information in the fields is accurate select the 'Modify' button in the middle of the screen to save the information, this will clear the fields.
Now when the person is selected in the owner tab the information will have been changed. Note the first name and last name change in the 'recent' drop down list.
Close Form will return the user to the owner tab screen, wither or not if the information has been saved.
Delete will delete the selected person and all their information from the 'recent' list